New releases!!!

 I have two new releases!


First, Guarding Her Grumpy Billionaire, my contemporary anti-billionaire billionaire romance. I'm pretty excited about this one because I enjoyed writing an ace heroine. I might write a couple of follow up stories, but I have a few other things I want to work on first.

It's on kindle unlimited, so if you have KU you can read it for free!














Secondly, I'm finally publishing Viscount Debacle! It's my super sugary ace regency romance. I loved writing this, and there's still scenes in it that I find entertaining to reread even though I've edited it approximately five million times. 

I'm not super happy with the cover I made? I don't know, it's okay. After fussing with it for a while I gave up and called it a day. 

Amazon Link


Comments