2024 Update

 What even is time.

So! I wrote a book last year! It's a fantasy romance and it was supposed to be a fun little novella based on a tumblr joke. I thought I needed something quick and silly to help me crawl out of the depression hole and actually start writing again. And then it turned into a full length novel. You know. These things happen. I'm revising the ending on it right now, and then I'll need to sort out a cover. Maybe I'll publish it this summer??? We'll see!

I'm currently back to writing the second book in the Harrowing Tales trilogy. I am not promising anything to anyone anymore, so all I'll say about that is that it's moving in a forward-ish direction. There are more words on it today than there were yesterday, and there were more yesterday than there were the day before that.

My goal for 2024 is "Publish something this year, dammit." I think it's going pretty well so far!

Comments